Sunday, February 10, 2008

Vague Blog...

what is our professions doing to our personal lives...we just get so involved in our profession that we forget that we have a personal life..everyone of us are interested in making a big name and chunks of money at the expense of our personal life and relationships..we sometimes have to wait for weekends to speak to our own parents staying in the same home..Thanks to us we can call our homes as houses now..Fine all this apart...I miss being lazy after joining work,lazy in the sense having something to do but not doing it..after getting into this profession my mind is always occupied with something or the other related to work and work only..even in my dreams i just keep thinking about work and how to perform better..yes i was the same during college too,i always was occupied with studies but then i used to hang out with friends and spend time with my parents..not able to do this now..may be my office timings are like that..yeah look at me i am just giving reasons..this is one bad thing among us.we always try to blame others for everything..
Just wanna conclude by saying we gottu make a clear distinction between our professional life and personal life and balance in such a way that we are happy on both fronts..

2 comments:

Sanjay said...

Why do you want to call it a 'Vague Blog'? Is profession hindering your personal life vague to you? Perhaps you are not interested in discussing it or you are careless about it, and still you blogged.

It's very significant to me. I get really pissed off if my Manager tells me to work on weekends. Or for that matter to stay late at office. I really will not accept that.

We ourselves have to take the initiative to curtail our long lasting desires in life. Take some time out and think about it in a silent place. You amass so much wealth to brood on it? Life without family and friends is hell for me.

Don't work until your blood oozes out. Be economical on time and have some for yourself, and do what you love to.

s said...

Interesting blog
but actually how many of us care
how many of us think its important???
everyone wants to be the best..
everyone wants to be rich....which has no limits
When i talk to my friends back that who have already stepped into the real world, i hear all the time that its been ages that they have met
I always fear how am I gonna cope with this
How can u work without any social life????
How can u work without giving urself some time?????
Is all this worth at the cost of not even seeing ur parents for days?????
Did u really want to be this???
This fear haunts me every now and then... I just hope that i can separate my professional and personel life.......
Skanda