Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rules, Regulations and Laws in India

This is one of my favorite topics to debate on right from my school days.I guess i would have spoken about this to every relative who has spoken sense with me.

This topic came to my mind when one of my friends who was here from US was discussing about the accident he had and the compensation he received.The incident was like he was in his friend's car and a guy came and hit the car and ran away..within moments some 4 police cars arrived and one police car were checking on the guys in the car and other 3 went and got the guy and a case was filed and all the guys in the car got compensated..may be a wrong word cos none of them had any injury or loss but still compensated..Whatever but where as in India "hit n run" is a common scenario and forget about the person responsible for it getting caught the person injured won't even get help for hours in some cases.

There are 3 incidents that happened which are very serious and nothing has been done so far.
1.My friend's uncle was run down by a Charisse and he lost his life.Driver ran away and i guess the case is going on..donno when it will be closed.

2.My friend's car was hit by a private bus in one of the national highways and one of my friends is seriously injured and nothing has been done yet.I have heard from ppl there that private buses running down ppl is a very common scenario..Holy crap..

3.This is just too inhuman..one of my friends was driving his bike from Bangalore to Hassan and he was run down by some vehicle(none knows about the incident) and he was lying down there and rather than he getting some help he was hit on his head and robbed of his phone and other valuables..Wow..what a nice gesture.


I am not complaining about India or anything just wanting to know why law and order is not being maintained..Lack of people???

Ppl may argue saying US has less people so maintaing law and order is easy but y can't ppl understand that it is more necessary in India mainly cos of so much population.

And our constitution is so damn rotten old that a 16 year old can get a learner's liecence for a 50cc vehicle only.Can anyone tell me any existing 50cc vehicle...
Why can't ppl understand that everything has an expiry date..Politicians have been using Mercedes instead of ambassadors.Why can't constituion be altered based on need?

And corruption!!!!!I hate this bloody thing to the core..
I lost my mobile and early morning my dad went to lodge a complaint,the answer he gets is "Sir,early morning no business yet.."what does that mean???

If all these and such things are not taken care of India will be a developing nation forever with individual Indian swiss accounts being piled up..

4 comments:

SooRAJ 2.0 said...

I wouldn't want to comment on the core issues here, 'coz partly I agree with you and partly I don't simply 'coz the situations will take time (and a looooooooooot of it) plus feasibility reasons...

as for the Indian individuals holding Swiss bank accounts, if I ever make that muchhhhhhhhh money, I'll do the same...

why would I, a sane citizen, pay a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG chunk of my hard earned money to such a crude Government (whether it's the 'Slapping Hand' or the 'Flower In The Ear' or the 'Right Ka Dushman') which doesn't feel the responsibility to display publicly the account of every rupee of the taxes earned? Besides, promises just stay promises not as much 'coz of politicians but the bad system they've gotten themselves dirty with...

I'll contribute to the improvement(s) of things in India, in my own sweet ways... I don't want to pay taxes, but mind you (all), I'm not talking about charity either...

I am explicitly and blatantly writing that I'm against charity... Let's talk about wealth creation baby... if you know what I (really) mean...

enigma said...

@ultimate1

Indian individuals here i meant were Indian politicians who are piling up their swiss accounts with the money of the people.

Yes everyone would and will love to pile up money and very few ppl like charity.I donno what exactly charity means though..

I like to do my bit for the society and i would do it..I don't want to say what it is here or anywhere in public.

Yes survival of the fittest is the principle that holds good everywhere..U can make money make it don't care if u r stamping thousands of ppl in the process..Thats what is happening everywhere..

SooRAJ 2.0 said...

in case even the last part was pointed at me, I would say I'm not into that in any form... I can't see others dying 'coz of me and losing out in the game... however, when it's competition, you play it all dirty and dingy to win the race... after all, everything is fair in love and war...

besides, your competition had a fair good chance at the target also, right?

enigma said...

@ultimate1

no it wasn't directed towards anyone in general..

competitors are not the ppl i am talking about..