Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Randomness to the core..

Written a long time back..was in drafts and just published it..

Few years ago i believed that i was an practical pessimist i guess that doesn't hold good anymore..I am now more of an optimist oozing with confidence and grit of a man on mission.Past few months i have not been myself and that is clearly shown in my recent posts..there always used to be my soul in the posts but nowadays its not the same..reasons may be numerous..trying to hide something or in the phase of transisition but doesn't matter..my posts are still good and they do tell about myself.


Last few months a lot of things have happened which could have broke me but i am bloody strong that i have stood strong without even a tear spent..Lost my grandpa..hit by recession..lost a good friend ( she got a guy )..trip got canceled.fell ill..health has deteriorated(still haven't been to doc)..but i still feel great about myself..I have always loved myself and have started to feel greater about myself..But one thing that has always haunted is me losing ppl..what the crap is that..can't i ever be successful in friendship..donno what goes wrong..have had numerous friends till now and will have many more but i wish someone would tell me what actually is wrong in me that my friends can't hold on to me..my friends have always made me feel special in their lives until they find someone..Donno what to write..But i have learnt living life this way..
No regrets..

No comments: