Monday, April 4, 2011

Decision

Have had a hang on my life all these years be it school i went to, college i wanted to go to, company i joined or company i wanted to join...These are all some of the things most people won't have control on either cos someone else decides for them or consequences are such that they don't have the criteria to choose but have been lucky to make the choice and not get in anywhere by chance but life's biggest decision(as many call it) has left me in a position where i need to wait on many parties. Trust me its tough especially for a person whose way of life is impatience and for whom any decision in the world has to be either a simple 'yes' or 'no' to be caught in tangles of emotion, culture, time, tradition and more importantly to be waiting on others to take any step forward is really taking a toll on me..

The most difficult of all things is to wait on something and you being helpless...It really takes a lot of effort to balance things in such a phase of life..There are times you start to question 'is it really worth it' and the answer always will be 'Yes' :-) atleast its been so far......

I just hope that everything settles soon and i get a hang back on my life..

4 comments:

Sahana Rao said...

When you are done with this decision phase, do you think you will get a hang of your life? :D If you think so, you will be hanged down.
You will have to make decisions, weigh between various options - which may not be under your control.
So, it is the way of life.
A game whose end is death!

enigma said...

I have complete faith on myself that i will be able to take my own decisions :-)

Sahana Rao said...

Everyone has. You are no special. I just said the uncertainity part is common when you are deciding on something.

Sahana Rao said...
This comment has been removed by the author.