Sunday, December 9, 2007

Crazy Spending..

Yes i am known for spending money crazily...
Here are few examples:
First it were toys,i was a big fan of cars,bikes and guns and those small toys having scented rubber inside them.
Had around 47 hot wheel cars,i love hot wheels so much that i recently bought 3 of them at Shopper's Stop.Had numerous guns like water guns,ball guns,Leo's military gun was my favorite.During Diwali i used to buy a minimum of 4 guns every year.
I had around 55 small dolls which included He-Man's,Spider man,Robot,Monkey,Elephant and others,i had around 12 different models of He-Mans,i loved them with swords.
I had a craze for bouncing balls and i still have some at my home,i must have bought around 60 of them,once i bought 30 together.
To play cricket sometimes i used to buy not 1 or 2 but a box of tennis balls.

Second it was books i started spending on,this was when i was in 4th and the craziness continued till about 8th standard and yes by 3 years i had accumulated around 1500 books which included monthly magazines like "Gokulam","Champak","Children's Digest","Tinkle',"Chandamama","Wisdom" etc and i was so addicted to reading that i used to go to avenue road and buy old copies of these magazines because i would have finished reading the recent ones by 10th and my collection included a whole lot of general knowledge book my favorite being Children's knowledge bank,also there were novels from illustrated classics my favorite being"20000 leagues under the sea".There were some books of "Agatha Christie","Nancy Drew",Hardy Boys" and some others which i used to get from school library to read and also small binded books on personalities,loved those books cos of looks:-).My dad says i must have spent around 8,000 on those books.

Next it was cassettes,man i have spent lots on these may be 15k or more,buying a cassette every alternate day had become my hobby,bought almost any music that got released in hindi,kannada.I still have all of them,the count is about 450.

Then it was pens,i bought a pen almost everyday,i used to buy all kinds-ball pens,micro tip,ink,pen pencils too.The brands included Reynolds,Montex,Uni ball,Add,Cello,Luxor,Parker,Faber Castell,Staedtler and many more.I had close to about 800 pens and around 120 pen pencils.The number mentioned is probably less but definitely not more in reality.

Now the latest has been clothes,i buy at least a pair every month.I currently have around 22 denims and may be around 45 t shirts.

Apart from all these i am crazy about deodrants,chocolates,caps,shoes and floaters and the list just goes on...........

Thats crazy me..



1 comment:

incredible said...

Ohhhhh my god! i thought u were only crazy for clothes but now i can see the diversity of things ;)