Monday, December 24, 2007

Laid back holidaying at Mysore...

Taking leave from office from 21 dec to 25 dec was thinking of having one of my best holidays but one after the other my plans started flopping but i wasn't giving up,finally my plan of going to Mysore with parents clicked..I was excited..i was going there after 7 years..A place where i spent most of my summer vacations when in school..All those memories ran through my mind as the wind was blowing across my face when the bus was speeding away to glory on one of the finest highways..I was getting nostalgic wondering if i could relive those moments..There the bus stopped,we picked up an auto and was pleased to hear Kannada language in its purest form,it was music to my ears..After reaching my aunt's place,i was welcomed by awe,shock,excitement filled with happiness that they couldn't express..then the day passed by with me enjoying with my brother's kids,then next day my dad came and we went to Karanji Lake,it was a nice place to relax,boating was fun,birds were nice..Then at night we went to a temple then to a garden restaurant,i was surprised to see the prices,it is considered one of the biggest hotels and the ambience and food were great but prices were very reasonable when compared to Bangalore..Next day we woke up at 5 and went to Nimishamba Temple which is about 14 kms from Mysore,it just took us 1:15 hrs to go there and come back,then we went for a stroll in what is supposed to be the busiest roads in Mysore,we visited shops of our relatives and then headed back to Bangalore.
Mysore is such a wonderful place,less traffic,pure air cos os less pollution,many more good things,it isn't worth reading..Fools!!!go and experience..
Heritage of Mysore is a crown to Karnataka and India..

No comments: