Friday, December 14, 2007

Neither too fast nor too slow but accidents can happen anytime..

I don't like people being judgmental about others,i am talking about it because i know people will be judgmental about me after reading this post but i give a damn about it..

I am talking here about 3 incidents that happened in my life.

First one happened in school,i admired a girl on the day i entered 5th standard and then later i fell in love when i was in 10th standard but i could have kept my mouth shut,but me being a very frank and open guy told it everyone and was very extravagant in whatever i did in that matter and some of my friends went and told it her(donno if they were helping me or having fun at my expense but i don't like either) and that actually turned the world upside down to me..no she didn't reject me but neither did she accept me..i still donno what she feels for me..may be she considers me mad...ya thats the madness which stops me from logically thinking in this matter..i think this was too fast,probably waiting for a couple of years winning her friendship would have made a difference in my life..So being fast wasn't good for me..

Second one happened when i was in 3rd semester,yes and its true that i WAS a very reserved guy when it came to the matter of girls and that is one i got introduced to one of the girls who was my sister's(junior at school) friend,,apparently my sister was a big fan of me and she told a lot of things about me to this girl including the first incident i have mentioned above and the girl for some strange reason said to my sister that she fell in love with me and eventually we got introduced to each other and on the very first day told her not ot have any feelings for me as i wasn't interested in those matters and we became closest of friends and with time i got attached to her and thats when i realized that i also have feelings for her but that was the time our friendship was on the decline(i still donno the reason behind that) so i thought i was too late..Probably being a bit quick would have made a difference in my life but that wasn't the case...So being slow didn't do me any good...

Third incident that happened was just incredible,my friend started messaging anonymously to his sister from my cell to take revenge for the prank she played on him..Later i took leave of him and that girl was messaging me and i started to continue the prank but at one moment i felt pity for the girl and gave it up and then she used to send me forwards for some days and then i used to wish her for exams and slowly chatting on personal front started and she liked me and wanted to listen to my voice and in our first call she found me a very reserved guy and the next call lasted for about 5 hours and such calls became frequent for about a week and on the tenth she proposed me and i thought for a while and agreed and i thought this was the right time but even this didn't last:-)..


I have concern for all these girls even now but i have moved far ahead..
These are some of the memorable moments of my life..

1 comment:

neo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.